Bostitch #N88WWB Bostitch N88WWB 3-1/2" Framing Air Nailer
Bostitch #N88WWB Bostitch N88WWB 3-1/2" Framing Air Nailer . This Bostitch N88WWB 3-1/2" Framing Air Nailer.
- 1,000 inch lbs. of driving power to tackle tough engineered lumber applications
- Shoots 2" to 3-1/2" 28? wire-weld collated nails, 0.113" to 0.131" shank diameter
- Lightweight magnesium housing for durability
- Patented push-button depth control for quick flush nailing adjustments
- Four stick magazine for less frequent reloads (75 nail magazine capacity). In-line magazine for excellent balance and control.
- Molded rubber comfort grip lasts longer
- Aggressive toe-nailing teeth grip lumber for slip free toe-nailing
- Tool-free, adjustable, die-cast aluminum deflector conveniently directs exhaust
- Operating pressure: 70-120 PSI. Shoots 100 nails/min at 7.5 cfm, 50 nails/min at 3.6 cfm
- Applications: Framing, sheathing, siding, trusses, bridging, wood to masonry, engineered lumber, strapping, fencing, exterior decks, pallets and crating
- Includes: Nailer and sequential tip
- This item is factory reconditioned and carries full 1 yr manufacturer warranty.
Tool-Sale.com carries a large selection of hand and power tools from major manufacturers like Milwaukee, Bosch, Makita, Porter Cable and DeWalt.
Stock availability checked on Saturday 12 July, 2008.