3M MMM7513 3" Scotch Brite Roloc Surface Conditioning Discs
3M MMM7513 3" Scotch Brite® Roloc® Surface Conditioning Discs .
Features and Benefits:
Used to quickly remove cut cork or paper gaskets and form in place gasket materials prior to the assembling of power train components, engine blocks, heads, and valve covers. Also offers ease of Disc centering and is used in conjunction with 3M™ Roloc™ Disc assembly 05540.
- Quick 1/2 turn on, 1/2 turn off Roloc™ disc fastening system
- Use with 3M™ Roloc™ Disc Pad 05540
- Best used on aluminum parts
- Maximum operating speed: 18,000
- 3" Blue Very Fine
- 25 per box
- Abrasive mineral type: aluminum oxide
Stock availability checked on Tuesday 16 October, 2018.